Your thoughts please. Re Occupy...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jstgsn, Nov 2, 2011.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

I'm having some medical problems, and can't sleep at night. So I think of stuff. I was thinking how I am in disagreement with the occupy movement and it occured to me to find a way to show my feelings. Came up with these. I'd like to know if I should try to make them viral? Or should I think of something else tonight?
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i like it , and know the feelin , ( not sleping ) the brain goes nutz at 2-4 am
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Why dont you make up a neat sign telling them to

OCCUPY THE WORK PLACE, YOU KNOW THAT PLACE YOU SPEND ABOUT 40 HOURS A WEEK AT.

Now you have something to think about.

Oh and if you cant sleep at night try sleeping during the day.:p
  4. vytoland

vytoland New Member

you are assuming that the shifless, space occupiers can read.