*ysacres pictures*

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/24/02 3:26:06 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All *ysacres pictures*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*as requested from ysacres*

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 10/24/02 4:36:15 pm

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/24/02 5:13:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: *ysacres pictures*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey, nice Muley ysacres! Congrats. I am getting ready for my handicapped hunt for whitetail on the weekend of the 9th of Nov. Then the next weekend is our regular hunt. I'd really like to get one that is worthy of a mount. Your muley will make a fine mount. Way to go.

Hey, Bin Lauden, our women can kick you butt!

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/02 5:19:21 pm)
    Ysacres -

A little advice - you really need to resist the urge to scratch your face while you are field dressing a deer!

Just kidding ya; nice deer, bud, way to go!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/24/02 5:22:40 pm)
    Spit out that dip and smile!!!!

Dang! Did ya chinegun it ta death???

How come I never see one that big??? Oh yeah, live in Texas.
    Got Squirrels?

LTS

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/24/02 9:35:59 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: *ysacres pictures*
    Durn that is a beauty.

What LTS said. Spit out that dip

That little ol GMC might not be able to pull that big deer. Might want to have me haul it in my FORD

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/24/02 10:12:14 pm)
    YA YA YA everyone's a comedian aren't they.

Musta been swatting flies off my face.

how ya like that one D.A. Not bad for the hillside HUH!
    <BR>

Edited by: ysacres at: 10/24/02 11:16:16 pm

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/25/02 11:59:36 am)
    Yup, nice deer, ys -

Also, good fore planning on getting a maroon truck to match the color of your pants and face!

Sorta stokes the ol' fire for the muley hunt Cointoss and I are getting geared up fer.
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/25/02 5:07:19 pm)
    Mighty fine kill, hows about some ovdat jerky?

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/28/02 9:43:25 am)
    Ysacres, darn nice buck. Tell us more what did ya use for your rifle and did you ever get another G. Shorthair?
    cointoss2

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/28/02 12:50:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: ysacres pictures
    Cointoss -

Might be a bit before Ysacres answers ya, I think he's off trudging around lookin' fer elk.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/31/02 1:17:29 am)
    Elk one, ysacres 0.

Well I made it out alive, It was close, We had to chain er up on all fours, after five inches of snow fell on our camp on Wednesday it was time to get the heck out of them mountains.
    I had a spike X 2 in the crosshairs for about ten seconds but just a tad bit too far, my best guess would be 600 yards, another guy from my village shot a spike and the camp above us got a cougar. We saw 160 head of elk and 40 mule deer.

Cointoss,
    No new puppy yet!
    I should have been holding that Titka Whitetail 270 I won at the REFB for ya'll to see, I was too excited I guess.

ZigZag2,
    what did you do to my face? It looks like I'm chewing and got blood all over me, Really folks ziggys scanner doesn't do me Justus, I may be ugly but that is ......well, UGLY.
    <BR>

Edited by: ysacres at: 10/31/02 1:20:17 am

tuckerd1
    *TFF Staff*
    (10/31/02 8:12:35 am)
    ysacres, I don't know about you, but it hurts my feelings when I look in a mirror or at a photo of me!!

Congrats on a nice buck!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/31/02 10:43:23 pm)
    Hey... don't blame the messenger

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/1/02 2:31:26 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: *ysacres pictures*
    From the pictures one thing's sure as shootin fer sure, - you'd never make it in an operating room as a surgeon!!!

'Gratulations on harvesting a great lookin animal. You should eat well this wiinter.

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/1/02 11:46:29 am)
    Dat's fer sur Ruffitt,
    I'm just dangerous enough to be in the operating room getting some of them dissolving stitches.
    I had 6 in my thumb two years ago from cleaning the knife.

10 lbs German link sausage.
    10 lbs Summer sausage.
    5 lbs Pepperoni.
    5 lbs Jerky.
    18 Steaks.

I Thank the Lord for the bounty I have received.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/2/02 7:53:22 am)
    AMEN, can we eat now?

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 11/2/02 7:53:54 am

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/2/02 9:58:08 am)
    AMEN Brother Zz2

It's hard to keep the gut pile outa your lap on a 48 degree slope.