1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Yugo Trigger Mod

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Fast Forward, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Fast Forward

Fast Forward Member

I,ve been messing around with my M48 Yugo ,,I added a mount and scope ( old eyes) Accuracy was all over due to Inconsistant Surplus Ammo so I started loading my Own and found a sweet set-up and got some nice groups but the Triggers on these guys are horse crap ,,maybe 10lbs plus of pull and a lot of Creep,,so I decided to invest in a trigger,,,Boyds advertises a BOLD Trigger for about 40.00 so I decided Why Not,,,after it arrived I took off the old trigger(1 pin) and installed the New trigger(replace Pin) yea that EZ,,the only real work is with a moto Dremel to open up the stock a little to get the new housing to fit,,,,the result is a very nice trigger for a decent price the trigger is adjustable but I kept it at the factory 3LBs,,I think for 40.00 its a great add on

Attached Files: