zabala hermanos

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by cruiser348, Nov 24, 2003.

1. cruiser348

cruiser348 New Member

I am hoping that someone can help me with some information and possibly an ID as to model and approximate value of an old gun fron ZH. The owner believes it to be from the 50's or early 60's as it was inheritted from their grandfather. No serial number has been found on the gun. It has double triggers, the bores are near perfect, the stock is in very nice shape with only minor handling wear and a few minor dents in the stock. The barrels are 32" long, all checkering appears to be handcut, and finally the safety lever is topped with a wood cap. Any help that can be given even if it is just pointing me towards a source to get the information I need is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

it would be older than the sixties if it has no serial numbers

try here

http://www.zabalahermanos.com/

charles daly is currently importing them

http://www.charlesdaly.com

Current manufacturer established in 1932 and located in Eibar, Spain. Z. Hermanos is currently private labeling shotguns for KBI, Inc. (Charles Daly SxSs only), and Tristar, located in N. Kansas City. Previously imported and distributed by American Arms located in Kansas City, MO, until 2000, and by Galef Shotguns.

Zabala Hermanos manufactures good quality boxlock SxS shotguns (Models 213, Kestrel, Berri, and Sporting Magnum), O/U shotguns (XL 90 Series, Suprema Magnum, and Century Classic Magnum) and sidelock SxS shotguns (Vencedor Model). To date, the company has produced over 600,000 long guns, and remains family owned. For more information regarding this trademark, (including current models and prices) please contact the manufacturer directly (see Trademark Index).

http://www.spanishguns.com/Aya.html
  3. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

For some reason, I cant open the zip file...
  4. moosehunt

moosehunt New Member

I realize that this post is pretty old, but may be of some value. The model is probably a 213 or 213 Magnum (gauge not mentioned). The 32" barrel suggests that it likely is the 213 Magnum. The serial # is probably located on the block, under the barrels. You pretty much need to remove the barrels to read it. Mine was purchased new (made ?) in 1967. Pretty good guns, overall. Hope this was of some help to someone.
  5. wpage

wpage Active Member

I have one its a good gun 10 ga well built...
    This spanish gunmaker is a family operation that has made over 1m guns and sold under many names here in the us.
    They sell for a wide range of $$