Zimmerman Sues NBC Over Call Edit

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by norahc, Dec 7, 2012.

1. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    Hmmm....the same network that let Bob Costas rant against guns is now sued for selective editing of the call made during the Zimmerman - Martin shooting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20636425

2. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I hope he shoves it right up their wazoo.
  3. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I hope he sues for 10 million and collects
  4. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

Gee. MSM slants reporting---now there is a news flash!

I hope he ends up owning NBC.

I paused on CNN yesterday as they were reporting the Michigan Legislature's passing of a "Right to Work" law.

The reporter said, "The Right to Work law would make it more difficult for unions to collect dues."

That's it.

No mention of the fact that it mainly allows folks to work without being REQUIRED to join a union and pay union dues that the union bosses funnel into Democratic candidates' pockets.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Zimmerman's trial is now set for June 10, 2013. No bail. He has now been basically locked up since the shooting on February 26, 2012, and no conviction of anything. I hope he gets millions of dollars from these rats!
  6. Twicepop

Twicepop Active Member

The ten million, and ownership of the propaganda machine.
  7. BulletArc47

BulletArc47 New Member

The 'Shooting' was the media and Obuma's attempt to rally black americans' support for Obuma's reelection; unfortunately it worked.

The whole situation was bogus, right from the start. It also rekindled dwindling racial tension, and fear of using the natural right of self-defense.

I hope this ruins NBC.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  8. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

they used the media to get him locked up and charged.
    If i was his atterney I would sue there ARS off also. And keep leeking stuff, like the photo of his face and head all cut and bloody.
    all the dead beats wanted to convict him in the media.
    Time to vindicate him the same way.