Zimmerman's Lawyers No Longer Represent Him

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Frogtop, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

George Zimmerman's lawyers just announced on a Fox News conference that they are no longer affiliated with him for purpose of legal counsel. They have been unable to contact him for the last several days and he has not responded to their attempts to contact him. They also state that he has been granting interviews, taking inappropriate actions, changing the web address for solicitations, etc. without legal counsel.
  2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

A bit suspicious, maybe? I think the police/prosecutor should put out something saying he's definitely OK...
  3. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

The lawyers probably just wanted to capitalize on the case more.....make more money on interviews and whatever.

It doesn't really mean anything until after he is charged (if he is)....then it would be a huge deal.
  4. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

This morning on HLN was announced that the prosecutors would hold a news conference in near future. IMO they are getting their ducks aligned before talking which is, of course, the professional method. I'm sure everyone saw that the prosecutor is not going before the the grand jury which means a less than capital case, if a case at all. I am still of the opinion that Zimmerman acted with very poor judgement and appears to continue to do so. I also feel that this is why he has not been able to become a real LEO rather than play cop. I also agree that his attorneys made a bigger deal of their announcement than was necessary. They do appear to be held in high regard by their colleagues as to their abilities as defense attorneys.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we