The Firearms Forum banner
flare gun
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum
    Does anybody know what this thing is exactly? It's got the words BIG BROTHER on the top. From what I've learned it's called A BIG BROTHER SIGNALLING DEVICE. Or something like that, maybe a flare gun, or tear gas pen of some kind? Please see the pic, I only have just one photo of it.
1-1 of 1 Results