1,000 posts....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 300 H&H, Apr 25, 2009.

1. 300 H&H

300 H&H Active Member

To all here at TFF.....

I would like to dedicate my 1,000th post to stash 247. Terry and I had many private messages to one another, as well as e-mails. I have saved every one, and not many days go by that I don't think of him. It is too bad that we never got the chance not have meet face to face. If he were still with us I am sure we would have. It seems fitting some how to honor his memory this way, as it is here at TFF that we met. I never would have guessed that I would meet some one on the internet that would have such a profound impact, even though we never had the chance to meet one another. From dogs to the ticks that plagued his back yard, as well a firearms, we had such free ranging conversations about so many topics. I miss my friend, and I hope he is in a better place. God rest his soul. And I hope some day through the grace of God, that I will get the chance to be in contact with him once again. Rest in piece my friend, rest in peace. Best regards, Kirk

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Congrats on your landmark, 300H&H! And thank you for sharing about your friendship with stash247. What a great tribute. It sounds like both of your lives were the better because of knowing each other. Please accept my condolences for your loss.

3. A most fitting tribute, 300. Stash would have felt honored. He is sorely missed by all of us who knew him here on TFF.

4. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Congratulations on the 1000. A great and sincere tribute to stash 247.

5. 358 winchester

358 winchester New Member

WOW that is an outstanding post 300
    Terry would be speachless or give you what for
    just outstanding.
    Ron

6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Quite a worthy post, Sir! RIP Stash247

7. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:) terry was a wonderful man, thank you for the tribute kirk.

8. artabr

artabr New Member

Congrats and thanks for the dedication. I'm sure Stash loves it. ;) :)

Art

9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

That's a very fitting tribute Kirk. Stash was a good man by all indications. He was always willing to help others even if it meant his time to help someone he knew absolutely nothing about on the other side of the country. He freely gave his time, experience and knowledge. May he rest in peace knowing that this community thinks very highly of his contributions! :)