The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was given this .25 vest pocket bernardelli pistol. Made in 1947. Just want some information and possibly a price on this wonderful pistol. I have additional photos at [email protected] if you wish. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Well, there's not much more to go with the story, you already have most of the information. Value? there's the book value and then there's the selling value. The book value ( S C of F) 350 in excellent, 250 in very good, 180 in good, 125 in fair and 100 in poor. I would rate yours between very good and excellent. The real value is what some one will pay, and what is acceptable or how badly does someone want it and how soon is the rent due. You might check out some of the auction sites and see if any are posted. Not rare but not too common either, very nice little guns. Perhaps others have more or updated info and will post

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Your VP was an improved copy of the Walther model 9. Importation into the US ceased in 1968.
These very fine guns are one of the smallest .25s made. The gun was also made in .22 short, and .22 long (not long rifle.) The only difference in the 2 .22s was the magazine.
DON'T push the little button at the rear of the frame! That is the take-down button.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts