The Firearms Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
43,364 Posts
I was looking for tbis thread a while back and could only find the other one.

Nice shooting George. Adjust your scope up about 15 clicks and right about 25 and you should be good to go. 👍
I keep having to remember that it is in the Competition Shooting Forum.

I will jump right on that!

·
TFF Chaplain
21,435 Posts
Excellent shooting. Now we can see how it's done.

Reactions: crystalphoto

·
Super Moderator
43,364 Posts
Only thing I see there is drinks and eats!! No cricket (or any kind of) rules.

·
Super Moderator
29,451 Posts
Check my post after I e
Only thing I see there is drinks and eats!! No cricket (or any kind of) rules.
Check the edited link that I just put up.

·
Super Moderator
29,451 Posts
Thanks, those I can understand!! Now, tell me if a bullet (not a dart) cuts just a bit of that triple ring, is it counted as a triple or not?
I think we're going to have to make that ruling before we start the match. If you were shooting competition, how would that be scored? If that were a dart, it would've been in the single section.

·
Super Moderator
43,364 Posts
I agree, we don't have any metal strips separating the scoring areas!!

·
TFF Chaplain
21,435 Posts
I think we're going to have to make that ruling before we start the match. If you were shooting competition, how would that be scored?
Most of our club competitions do "inward scoring" where if the bullet hole is on the line or cuts the line it gets the higher score.

Some of the national competitions have "outward scoring" where if the bullet cuts or is on the line it gets the lower score.

·
Premium Member
4,489 Posts
Just wondering if I can use my .17 m2 in the match or does it have to be .22lr?

·
Premium Member
20,482 Posts
My wife and I got some of these targets. I was surprised to find it is not that hard to hit the thin red line. I thought that would be near impossible. We didn't do as well as George but it can be done. Here is my wife's target. I took a picture of mine but it didn't take. I did a little better than her but not as good as George. We didn't shoot for score just to hit the red line and bullseye. Looks like George will be the shooter to beat this year.
Font Red Material property Circle Indoor games and sports

41 - 56 of 56 Posts