The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a savage 112 bull barrel 22-250,26 in barrel,none of the stuff i read has 26in barrel ballistics,what is the twist gonna matter(45-90gr),anybody got this rig,i will
reload it,and does anybody know the the twist is,and any good reload info will be helpful

·
Registered
363 Posts
A simple Internet search shows the twist rate to be 1:12. That twist rate is too slow for bullets heavier than 70gr.

As for loads, check the manuals for the bullets you will be using, as well as Lyman #49.

And you are more likely to get help if you know how to construct sentences that make sense.

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow.. Sorry Mr. Grammar Nazi, I was at work and did not proofread, but thanks for your input and you have a nice day,and remember - I before E except after C.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I frequently make mistakes in my messages, especially when using this iPad. Fortunately, most of these boards allow unlimited editing and I correct my mistakes as I find them. Internet messages are forever and we only know people by the quality of their text.

Re-write your message and you might get more replies than just mine. Nothing personal meant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts