The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 22 revaluation bolt action western auto supply company. I was wondering what kind of bullets I could shoot with that rifle. I have on hand 3 different types. Short with the letter c on it. A long bullets with the letter c on it and long bullet with the letter f on it. Can I fire all 3 in my rifle I mentioned? Thanks for any info.

·
Super Moderator
40,040 Posts
If you show us a picture of the "writing" on the barrel, we might be able to positively identify what you can use. Now with saying that, you can most likely use all of it, if it is a bolt action. The "C" is probably CCI ammo, and the "F" , I do not know for sure, could be Federal. The lengths of the ammo is a concern because I do not know what your definition of a "long" and a "short" bullet is.

·
Registered
344 Posts
If you show us a picture of the "writing" on the barrel, we might be able to positively identify what you can use. Now with saying that, you can most likely use all of it if it is a bolt action. The "C" is probably CCI ammo, and the "F" , I do not know for sure, could be Federal. The lengths of the ammo is a concern because I do not know what your definition of a "long" and a "short" bullet is.
I'm, thinking the rifle might be before CCI ammo came around. I would take a guess and say the c was for caliber, but no idea what the F is for.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Are you sure the "f" is not a "r", like in Lr ?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think gdmoody is right. My CCI 22 shells have a C stamp and my Federal have a F stamped on them. As long as they are not 22mags rounds they should work in your rifle.

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
This guy has a Model 100 Revelation that takes short, long and long rifle 22 ammo. (S,L,LR)
Words or letters should be on the barrel.

·
Premium Member
19,581 Posts
I have model 100 that is a single shot. It will shoot all of them. My son has one with a mag that is adjustable for S, L, LR. Do you know what model this is?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have a 22 revaluation bolt action western auto supply company. I was wondering what kind of bullets I could shoot with that rifle. I have on hand 3 different types. Short with the letter c on it. A long bullets with the letter c on it and long bullet with the letter f on it. Can I fire all 3 in my rifle I mentioned? Thanks for any info.
Thanks everyone for the info. The writing on the barrel is hard to read. Thanks again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts