The Firearms Forum banner

.22 long rifle ammo

11K views 52 replies 30 participants last post by  langenc 
#1 ·
Hey all. Unfortunatly the political liberals and the weak minded sheep that follow them have made obtaining .22 long ammo almost impossible. Where is there any relief from this? It seems every place is either sold out or out of stock.:eek:

#12 ·
I use the term hoarders very specifically. I'm taking about the ones who wait until a situation like the present to buy all the ammo they can to resell for a tremendous profit. I'm not talking about those who have prepared over a number of years,a brick here a brick there to have it when needed. I too have curtailed my shooting but I'm keeping what I have for eventualities. I could make a good profit if I was the type I'm talking about. I don't have to buy their high priced shite, I'm OK.:confused::eek::rolleyes:;);)

#16 ·
Shop in Vermont. But, .22 LR is in short supply everywhere. .22 magnums on the other hand turn up regulary, not cheap at $14 a box for CCI's, but available.

#18 ·
What is the deal with NY? do you have to go through the same background check as if you buy a gun? Do you have to fill out all the forms? Is there a waiting period?

#25 ·
I was used to online or just going to sporting store. This is not possible in NY anymore. If you order,they have to be shipped to a FFL dealer and you are under BGI.Also, if the amount is " excessive" ( which has yet to be defined),a red flag is sent to local law enforcement and a visit can be expected as to why that was ordered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.