The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 22 short, Young American Double Action serial 9993 hand gun from H&R Arms Company, Worchester Mass.
The gun has a broken spring. It's a V shaped spring steel piece about 5/16 by 1/2 inch in size. This spring is located just forward of the trigger guard.
Does anyone have one that I can purchase?

Roy Perkins
[email protected]
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.