The Firearms Forum banner

.22lr ammo

4K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  soundguy 
#1 ·
Slickguns shows .22lr (325 fed auto match) is in stock at midway, limit 5. Midway does have it in stock, but limit of 1. $14.99/box, but over $15 for the shipping. Im sure it'll sell quick, just not to me.

#4 ·
Why are posters here still promoting the hoarding of ammo? Sooner or later, hoarders will be stuck with piles of ammo that they paid too much for.
They may pay too much, but I wouldn't call them "stuck" with it.

Unless you're referring to flippers, then I hope like heck they all take a bath.

#6 ·
Why are posters here still promoting the hoarding of ammo? Sooner or later, hoarders will be stuck with piles of ammo that they paid too much for.
What do you call hording?

#9 ·
Went to the gun show yesterday here in Fla... .22s are available but still over priced. $8 for 50 & $60 - $80 for 500. You can tell the guys who are buying it at Wallmart & trying to flip for profit.
you weren't at the crystal river show were you? or were you at the orlando one?

I was gonna hit both.. but didn't feel like getting up early and braving hte lines at orlando.. opted to save 10m of driving and divert to crystal river. ( 65m vs 75m )

Actually found a 325 packof federal 22lr for 35$ given prices recently.. i figured that wasn't that bad. guy had brought 5 of them and sold 4..

I went ahead and grabbed his last one. it's still a bit mor ethan walmart had them a year ago.. but it's the lowest i've seen since...

#10 ·
Dang, soundguy! No way I would have paid that price here! $20 for a pack of 333 Winchester at Wal Mart. Sure you have to get up early to be first in line, but it's probably a much shorter drive.

#15 ·
I bought some while it was still available months ago right when the shtf.

The last batch I bought was a 1000 round box of win 22 tactical. Black coated copper hp.

It was at wally world. last box on the shelf. I was rolling the buggy not even looking for 22's and there it was. Another guy was eyeing it up but he moved too late. I walked right up to it and put it in the buggy. It was 43.00. From what I see lately I can break up the box into 2 boxes of 500 and sell them for 80.00 per. I should do it. Make 120.00 profit.

Anyhoo I see it coming around and yes it is still high. But I don't think it will ever get back down to where it was before the school shooting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.