The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local hardware store had quite a pile of .22LR today. I was amazed! Actually I first saw the sign that said, "Two Brick Limit on .22s" and I thought, Yeah right, WHAT .22s. But there they were, 500 and 525 round boxes. The first .22s I've actually seen on a shelf in months.:D

Now, the bad news...$40 and $42. :eek: Twice the going rate before Sandy Hook and the left's late great spasm over guns.

Jeez. Luckily I have enough that I'm not inclined to pay that much, but it's nice to see it there anyway. :)

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
Scored some at Wal Mart on Sunday. Regular prices.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
Regular prices at two Cabelas I stopped at in the last two weeks. In Hammond, IN today, they were fully stocked when I walked in, all calibers.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I scored 6 boxes of Federal Match 22lr last week for 60 bucks. 1950 rounds. Maybe a little high but I would have bought the 40 dollar boxes too.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Picked up a box of 555 WWB at Walmart reg price. Went to one LGS and he had 32 100 round boxes of CCI mini mags setting on the ammo shelf, asked him about 22 ammo and as he was answering the phone he said he doesn't have any 22 ammo can't get it he said. I walked out his door for the last time while he was on the phone.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
My local hardware store had 325rd boxes for $25 the other day. I almost bought two boxes. I'm still holding back though; in hopes that prices will come down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts