25% of the Oil remains, so where did the other 75% go?

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by 199er, Aug 14, 2010.

  1. 199er

    199er New Member

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    627
    Location:
    Columbia SC
    here is the breakdown............................













    where did the oil go.jpg
     
  2. wpage

    wpage Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2009
    Messages:
    1,482
    How much does the military burn?
     

  3. Trouble 45-70

    Trouble 45-70 New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2009
    Messages:
    2,703
    Location:
    NE Ar. W. of Black River
    Microbes ate the sheen. When the oil was gone the microbes died off.
     
  4. wpage

    wpage Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2009
    Messages:
    1,482
  5. bamajoey

    bamajoey Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2,677
    Location:
    Pensacola
    It's Bushs fault.
     
Similar Threads
Forum Title Date
The Pump House Saloon Remains Found Jun 6, 2015
The Pump House Saloon Where have you been? Oct 19, 2016
The Pump House Saloon Where was that again? Sep 16, 2016
The Pump House Saloon I've Long Wondered Where Those People Come From Jul 10, 2016
The Pump House Saloon Not sure where to put this warning so I'll put it here Jun 29, 2016