270 Petload Great Seller

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by tuckerd1, Dec 19, 2016.

1. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Moderator Supporting Member

Bought New RCBS Lube Pad Kit. He shipped quickly and the kit was NEW as described.

firefighter1635, m77user and howlnmad like this.
  2. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

But you cheated on that purchase, you have the ability to do what us mere mortals can't, reply directly to his posting in that forum. :p

m77user and tuckerd1 like this.

3. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Moderator Supporting Member

:D:D
    OH Contraire! You can send a message to anyone on this board just like anyone else. All Buy/Sell/Trade items must be closed thru a "conversation."

But I did take advantage of his price change as he asked me to edit his post for him. That may be considered underhanded.:oops::oops:

firefighter1635, m77user and howlnmad like this.
  4. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

In your defense, I do think that thread was there for several days before you added the "I'll take it" post, anyone had plenty of chances to get it. If I had been the one asked to notate the price change, I would have snagged it!:D:D:p

5. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

I thought about it myself, but then realized that I already had a brand new one that came with my RCBS Kit. I also didn't need one until I started working on Rifle Brass. 3 of my 5 sets of dies are pistol dies and are Carbide sets. I am happy that someone got themselves a good deal. Smile Tuckered1:D