2LT Chris Tupper

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forums - A Place For All Vets Fro' started by cpt-t, Oct 25, 2016.

1. cpt-t

cpt-t Member

I find this very hard for me to do this, but I am asking for any ones help on this. I truly hope someone can help me, find this man. I am getting Old now and I need to find him to resolve an old score that is way overdue before my time runs out, I just turned 73 a few days ago. His name in November of 1967 at Ft Benning Ga was 2LT Christopher ((( Chris ))) Tupper. He was assigned to the 9th Battalion, 96th OCS Company and he was the 6th Platoon`s TAC Officer. Our barracks was right across the road from the Airborne Track & the 3 Jump Towers at Ft Benning. He was an Infantry Officer and was in his early to mid 20`s then. I have been looking for Lt Tupper since Nov of 1967 ((( 52 yrs ))) a long time . When I graduated from OCS I was reassigned to Ft Knox`s Ky. I looked for Lt Tupper the last 2 days I was at Ft Benning, but was unable to find him. Even took leave time and returned 3 times to look for him at Ft Benning. But was never able to find him. I tried to fine him in Viet Nam in 68 & 69 but again, I was unable to locate him. I have tried to fine him many times, with my computer. But to be totally honest, I am severely lacking in computers skill`s and can just barely turn my computer on & off. Lt Tupper, I was told he was from the US Virgin Islands and his father was a well to do doctor their. But I can't prove that. I have had several people that supposedly know how to fine people try to fine Lt Tupper for me. But they were unable to do so. So I am asking any one reading this for Your assistance. I know I am asking a lot, but I am running out of time.
    THANK`S IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP:
    ken

2. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Captain - the only thing I can suggest is to use the computer 'looking for' service. I - like you - am not really into this 'computer age', but maybe if you used one of these on-line services you may find this person. You may start by simply typing in his name and go from there. Won't be easy, but it is the only thing I can think of. I've actually found people by doing this. Good Luck!

3. Firpo

Firpo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Captain, welcome to TFF. I gotta ask, what do you mean by "resolve an old score"? Has a bit of an ominous tone.

Good luck and I hope someone can help.

crystalphoto and jedwil like this.
  4. Firpo

Firpo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I plugged his name in this search site which I believe is for military vets to reconnect. May give it a shot.

http://www.spokeo.com/

5. cpt-t

cpt-t Member

Thanks anyway. I was taking too much for granted. That is a bad habit of mine. Firpo yeah I guess it does have a bit of an ominous tone
    ken