I smell spam

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Sounds like a scam to me.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
joined 10 seconds ago, posts, this one only... hmmm... nice try though guy!

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
joined 10 seconds ago, posts, this one only... hmmm... nice try though guy!
The more I look at that M1A of yours the more I want one. They had 2 at my LGS, (one synthetic stock and one wood) a couple of days before the elementary school shooting. When I went back to pick up my ar they were gone. It may be 6 months or more before they get another one in. But I'll be ready with cash in hand.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
yeppers, I sold that one... wait.... that one fell out of the boat last month, dang it...

but yeah, I will be getting another one also, they are hands down the best semi auto rifle out there. I mean, assault rifle.... der...

Springfield Armory is king for both 1911's and M1A's in my book, if I had to choose just one side arm and one long gun, those would be it.

Buy one, then shoot in Hi-pwr for a bit; get out to camp perry and weasel your way into the navy armorer's booth with sad puppy dog eyes.... if you have a teenage boy even better, send him... and man, those guys will pimp that thing out.

Mine was worked over (new barrel, bolt, etc) by the armorer many many moons ago and it shoots better than most bolt guns. Doesn't matter what load or bullet, it puts them in the same hole. They are inherintly accurate and reliable!

don't know if they still do it gratis or not, have not been there since I joined the service in 99, but what an impressive bunch of guys who knew how to get these things going. Course now it's mostly AR's

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
OK, maybe not better than most bolt guns, but it holds it's own...

I feed it nosler's and sierra's, loves those the best. Pet it and water it down with some shooter's choice once in a while and she's a happy animal, when she's pissed, watch out!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts