The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for .308 brass and can't find any.
I was looking for Hornady match but will take any kind that is just as good.
What kind would be just as good?I myself do not reload but know someone that has the bullets I need and does reload(and is great at it) So all I need is the brass to start shooting.
Any Ideas?
Mike

· Registered
2,098 Posts
I've had 500 Lapua back ordered since January. Got 300 Lapua 308 from Cabelas back then and I figure they will be the first to get some in. I hear all the brass is going to ammunition production, more $$$$ to be made. SSA told me be a year or so until they have any 308 brass for sale.

· Premium Member
33,025 Posts
All of my brass is mixed stuff, and some of it was military. I'm not reloading .308 at this time, can't find dies, bullets, primers, or powder at a price I'm willing to pay. Stopped at Academey in south S'port, LA the other day and payed $26 dollars for a single box of American Eagle, and that won't happen again! Even Monarch is going for $17 per box, when they have it.

· Registered
815 Posts

· Registered
18,148 Posts
Mike. I got some I can spare. I was given a giant tote full of miscellaneous ammo and brass cases this past weekend the vast majority of it is .223 loaded and unloaded and .308 loaded and un loaded. Im sure there are at least a couple hundred cases in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.