1. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Looks like MN is stuck with the circus clown senator Al Franken. They counted all the tattered votes over and over, and months later came to the conclusion that the clown will represent my state. Norm Coleman will appeal this decision for a number of reasons, but I think he's officially out.

2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Well, at least he isn't Barney Frank.

3. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I would not consider Al Franken to be any better than Barney Franks. I would like to smack both of them right off of a stool. Sorry for the turnout of the election PC. I wish it had been the other way around for you and your state not to mention the Country as a whole.

Stay strong PC and better times may come,

4. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Thanks, that made me laugh!!

5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

He IS Barney Frank without the boyfriend.

6. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Sorry to hear this, pinecone....keep your chin up and just keep makin' noise!