The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, starline are finally taking orders on 357 magnum brass. Ive been watching the site like a hawk and thought it would never stop saying "out of stock/not taking back orders." April 4th is what they are saying.

·
Registered
609 Posts
...this is revolver brass right?..... not many folks toss this to the ground for others to pick up so it is more common to buy this new or reload it from your own once-fired factory ammo.... I suppose.

star line is a good product.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...this is revolver brass right?..... not many folks toss this to the ground for others to pick up so it is more common to buy this new or reload it from your own once-fired factory ammo.... I suppose.

star line is a good product.
im not sure what you mean by "revolver brass" as opposed to shooting out of a lever action or rifle brass. Im still new to the reloading hobby/concept. I myself have purchased a .357 lever action and had no use for such a caliber until now, so with the new purchase i've entered into the ongoing search of .357 components which has seem to be a very popular round and many distributers are empty pertaining to inventory of this caliber.

·
Premium Member
19,865 Posts
When you shoot a revolver it real easy to save the brass. A semi auto the brass fly's all around. You are lucky to find half of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts