The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where a shell holder for .38/.357 that fits my RCBS single stage might be had? I have exausted my usual haunts but none to be had.:(. If someone has an extra one laying around I would be happy to buy it or trade for it.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Dang. I just bought one from midway probably 3 months ago. Didn't think they would be hard to come by now... I will check my lgs, they have lots of lee holders in stock.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang. I just bought one from midway probably 3 months ago. Didn't think they would be hard to come by now... I will check my lgs, they have lots of lee holders in stock.
You must have got their last one. Out of stock for some time now.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just looked it up.
Shell holders:
Lee #1
RCBS #6
Lyman #1
Hornady #6

·
Registered
954 Posts
Clinger,
I might have an extra at home. I can take a gander in about 4 hours. If so it'll be a Lee that comes with their die sets.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow! Got three offers so far. Just send me your info and price and I will getrdone!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Check Ebay. They are always there.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Clinger,
I do have one. It will cost you the price of postage. PM me your address and I'll send it to you if you are interested. It's a Lee #1.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys for all the help! Gary, PM sent.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys for your efforts. Garydude has mailed one to me so the hunt is over. Pretty cool what lenghts you guys go to to help out a fellow member. Dont see that everywhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts