The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I found just what I was looking for! X Caliber. A set of inserts that lets you shoot 10 different rounds through a 12 gauge. The inserts are 7 inches long so you will sacrifice some accuracy but you should never run out of ammo!

·
Registered
8 Posts
It depends,if you just sitting at the range wondering how to spice up your day with said combo....or if you were being charged by something out of hell and just happened to only have that combo in hand with just enough time to use it, door No.1 bad choice......Door No.2 just do it...!

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
shootrj, this is a 3 1/2 year old thread and Rodney hasn't been back since the post above yours.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Perhaps he chose door No.1,
I have answered far older posts with satisfactory conclusions for those involved,my oldest was 10 years,I believe.the guy answered me in about10 minutes,imagine ,waiting all that time before the right guy with the right answer replied? What if I didn’t answer,how long would he have set there?.....1000 years from now a dusty skeleton is uncovered next to a long dead ,antiquated computer terminal....

·
Premium Member
19,748 Posts
Maybe the OP tried to shoot that 444 out of the shotgun and it didn't go so well.

·
Premium Member
13,060 Posts
Perhaps he chose door No.1,
I have answered far older posts with satisfactory conclusions for those involved,my oldest was 10 years,I believe.the guy answered me in about10 minutes,imagine ,waiting all that time before the right guy with the right answer replied? What if I didn’t answer,how long would he have set there?.....1000 years from now a dusty skeleton is uncovered next to a long dead ,antiquated computer terminal....
Maybe that's where Rodney is.

Reactions: shootbrownelk
21 - 26 of 26 Posts