The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I inherited an old .410 Single shot labeled "Eastern Arms". Based on the trigger guard, I believe it may be manufactured by Iver Johnson as it matches the Champion. I am actually looking to find a trigger guard for this gun. At first, my research lead me to believe it to have been manufactured by either Savage or Stevens. These were discounted because the trigger guard in those guns requires both a front and rear screw. My gun has a slot in the front and a screw hole in the rear. I came across a thread in one forum that said Iver Johnson made guns for Sears for only one year but I could not find out which year. Any idea what year Iver Johnson made guns for Sears?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Pictures of the gun may help others help you.
First, I know nothing! But, like howlnmad posted pictures would sure help the folks who has information.

Anyway, I looked at one I have: .410 bolt action from Sears in 1960-70's #101.1120 . Think Sears was branding from Savage/Stevens and Springfield. It has screw front and back of trigger guard.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need to see it and see ALL the numbers on barrel and frame.
Hello,
Here are a few pictures. I found a serial number on the underside of the barrel. It reads "C 93644".
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a savage 94B. The trigger guard on these slip in the front and screws in the back.
Thanks. I am having some difficulty finding the right part. My search for a savage 94b trigger guard shows both a front and rear screw. The slip in front and screw in the back is what lead me to believe it may be an IJ.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts