The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a heck of a time finding any fired, or new for that matter, 45 ACP brass.

Anyone have a lead on where to purchase?

I have a ton of 40 (thanks to JLA), 9mm and even 10MM, but my 45 brass supply is getting low.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I will do some checking and get back later tonight.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Gun shows and local indoor ranges have been my best source but otherwise I usually go for once fired stuff in bulk for cheap. Usually http://store.brassmanbrass.com/servlet/-strse-Pistol-Brass-(40--dsh--500)/Categories has what I need, bought 2500 .40 from him not long ago and was happy with what I got. I see now he's also out of .45 ACP though.

Hmmmmm... if anyone finds a good source in the wake of this panic buying, I would also be interested, all mine is old and tired.

Cool to hear you have a bunch of 10mm, I keep putting off buying a 10mm pistol because midway and others have been sold out of brass for a while.

·
Registered
18,034 Posts
it's been scarce here too.. last time I needed some I just bought some white box winchester.. shot it, and picked it up and had 50 more to relaod.. :)

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I'm having a heck of a time finding any fired, or new for that matter, 45 ACP brass.

Anyone have a lead on where to purchase?

I have a ton of 40 (thanks to JLA), 9mm and even 10MM, but my 45 brass supply is getting low.

Thanks
How much you want? Jim down at Off Duty Armory has a buttload of it already packed in medium flat rate boxes (1000 pcs each). i was just in there today and said to myself.. Damn, at least i know where I can find once fired .45ACP brass...

Anyway. Id be glad to secure as much of it as you want and ship it to you. I think he had 50 bucks/1000 on the boxes..

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I'd take Josh up on the offer. What I could find online was $85+ per 1000; the vast majority of suppliers were out of stock. I will probably stop by and grab 1k for myself. I probably have enough for years and years, but another 1k doesn't hurt in todays world.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
How much you want? Jim down at Off Duty Armory has a buttload of it already packed in medium flat rate boxes (1000 pcs each). i was just in there today and said to myself.. Damn, at least i know where I can find once fired .45ACP brass...

Anyway. Id be glad to secure as much of it as you want and ship it to you. I think he had 50 bucks/1000 on the boxes..
I don't wanna hijack the thread , but would he have any 10mm?

·
Registered
761 Posts
The reloaders auction has a few for sale too. I think I saw 500 once fired for $45 and 100 new starline for $26 just look around. If you wanna look its at http://reloadersauction.com

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Ill check. Most of what i saw was .38 spec and .45ACP.

·
Banned
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks!

2K works for me.

·
Banned
2,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My LGS had/has some FC 10MM Nickle once fired for $12/100. If you want I can check and see if he has any left. Last time I was there he had about 5 bags of 100 left.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Have about 600 45 ACP (small primer) that I don't use. I try to use large primer in 45 ACP.
Willing to do some trading for some 40 S&W . PM if your interested

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Ite steve, I got 2000 secured for you. 100 bucks plus shipping. I think i might be able to get them all crammed in a Large flat rate, but lets figure for the 2 mediums just in case. So about 23 for shipping.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts