The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,000 Posts
I'm sure they would to a "military collector".

·
Super Moderator
40,189 Posts
What you have there is 50 good rounds of .45 ACP that you can actually shoot!! I think I have a couple of boxes dated something like 1942 but are not match.

·
Premium Member
8,186 Posts
I would pay for one of the empty boxes (in good shape) for my ammo display. I keep my eye open for that kind of stuff. Yours are certainly worth something to Military ammo collectors.

·
Premium Member
4,278 Posts
I would pay for one of the empty boxes (in good shape) for my ammo display. I keep my eye open for that kind of stuff. Yours are certainly worth something to Military ammo collectors.
I'm just curious, around what do collectors pay for something like that if you have any idea?

·
Super Moderator
40,189 Posts
I'm just curious, around what do collectors pay for something like that if you have any idea?
I looked, out of curiosity, and found a site that has some Match .45 Ball from 1966 that the asking price was $1.00 a round.

·
Premium Member
8,186 Posts
The value to the collector would be depending on what they already have in their collection if they are looking to fill in a blank in their collection it could 2 to 3 times what a box of 50 factory ammo is now, it depends on how Passionate they are about their collection.

·
Banned
122 Posts
I looked, out of curiosity, and found a site that has some Match .45 Ball from 1966 that the asking price was $1.00 a round.
Have you looked at the actual price of ammo right now, if you can get it? 9mm ball in 500 round lots is bringing $500, plus tax and shipping, about $1.20 per round. I am seeing some much more and people are actually buying it. I have some of that 45 from 1963. So far, it has worked 100% of the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts