60 minits gets some cahones!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/18/03 6:58:47 pm)
    Reply 60 minits gets some cahones!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Andy Rooney NAILED it Sunday nite. Finally some one (of all people) got enuff balls to tell it like it is!! check my "latest" at the pumphouse!
    Don't believe you will ever hear this from Rather, Brokaw and that blithering idiot from Canada.
    My next read "Savage Nation" by ...who else...

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/18/03 7:19:06 pm)
    Reply Re: 60 minits gets some cahones!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ib, sorry I missed 60 minutes...on purpose...can't stand that bunch of slanted news hounds and their ilk.

Gunguy

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/18/03 9:51:44 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: 60 minits gets some cahones!
    I'll have to check it out in da Pumphouse. But I stopped watching Andy Rooney. The last segment I saw him do was where he complained about how hard it was to open packages these days.

Sheesh. I wish I could get paid like he does for blathering about stupid stuff that nobody cares about.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/19/03 10:24:39 am)
    Reply Re: 60 minits gets some cahones!
    GG & Sniper, his segment was on the "french" thing. HE did it RITE. forget the other 51 weeks of not much, he made amends, big time , in my nsho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.