1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,198 Posts
Any particular carry type?

·
Junior Advanced Senior Member In Training
7,302 Posts
Holsters are like shoes... There are so many different styles, carry types and colors/ materials, I may like something you don't. You may find my carry style doesn't suit you. Most of us have a box of holsters we never use, because after the purchase, they just didn't suit. (I try to immediately sell mine on EBay, if I am not happy with how it feels/looks/fits...) You may try EBay, you might see something that suits you, if not, resell it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You know what they say if you own more holsters then shoes youre a gun nut. I do the same thing. I have some high quality S&W J frame and K frame holsters. My 617 is in repair at Taurus so far 4 weeks ad they havent started yet. I was hoping for some direction since few make a holster for it.

Any particular carry type?
OWB

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
My 617 is in repair at Taurus so far 4 weeks ad they havent started yet
You lost me.

A 617 is a stainless, K-frame .22 LR DA revolver made by Smith & Wesson.

Why in the heck would it be at Taurus for repair?

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Super Moderator
26,198 Posts
Fobus makes some nice kydex models and Galco makes some very nice leather paddle type with adjustable tension. I have a Galco leather paddle style for my Rossi, aka Taurus 6 shot 357 snubby. I really like it. But with any holster, your belt is the main frame. Without a good belt...

Reactions: crystalphoto

·
Registered
17,004 Posts
Because in this case a 617 is a 7 shot .357 Magnum revolver made by Taurus.
Then why is this thread in the ".22 Rimfire" forum?

·
Administrator
25,060 Posts
Alpo, look at the thread title then look at the message body. " Any one find a good holster for a 617 snuby? The thread was posted in General Discussion and should have been deleted per forum guidelines.
I took a guess ( I know better ) and moved it here. Now, that the op has finally given us correct information, I'll move it to the centerfire forum.

·
Super Moderator
39,052 Posts
and since I had no idea what a 617 was, I didn't touch it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts