The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
After seeing Larry's(ysarces) 100's of raffle wins he's pretty much a lock to add it to his safe.;).

I'm guessing you have to be present to enter.:(
HaHa Joe, No need for anyone else to loose their $10

The raffle is to help pay for BBQ food and facilities
Ya know if you do a forum wide raffle you might pay Goofy's bill. you could revile the winner at the 200068c15TFFSFSDBBQ Just sayin...

Its your party! $$$

·
TFFWPP President
13,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Larry, plans might change once I get it back from Mike. Legality across state lines will play a large roll in how this is done. In SD a person to person transfer on a long gun is 100% legal and the new owner can take possession immediately. I could possibly send it to a winners FFL if I did a forum wide raffle. But depending on how it looks when done I might be scared to ship it. Plus I want a large group at the BBQ. As it sits right now, we will have venison, pork, beef, multiple deserts and a large supply of Mom's tater salad. You're gonna need about 30 cans of Cougar Gold, lol

·
Premium Member
9,653 Posts
I am going to restore this gun for free. (I will just take it as a tax write off for a contribution to a mental health facility) (Todds house).
And to a mental health BBQ.........
This is what I will do for TFF and it's members.
I will add some checkering and my initials so all can see who did it.
Hey Todd where do you want me to add the 1/4 x 1/2 inch grove for the paneling?.
This is the slow time of the year for me so I get to "Play" a little.
Mike

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
I am going to restore this gun for free. (I will just take it as a tax write off for a contribution to a mental health facility) (Todds house).
And to a mental health BBQ.........
This is what I will do for TFF and it's members.
I will add some checkering and my initials so all can see who did it.
Hey Todd where do you want me to add the 1/4 x 1/2 inch grove for the paneling?.
This is the slow time of the year for me so I get to "Play" a little.
Mike
Can you put a stereo system in it while you have it Mike?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts