7.62x39

Discussion in 'AR 15 Forum' started by rlb, Nov 12, 2017.

1. rlb

rlb Active Member

Wife wanted to get me something for Christmas that I picked out so started looking and found a complete upper.
    It is a company out of Riverside Ca. MDXarms.com
    They are giving 10% veterans day discount and free shipping with order over $200. This is going on until midnight tonight.
    Total price on this 762x39 upper shipped came to 238.46.
    Bear Creek Premium Brown Bear 16" 7.62x39 1:10Twist Complete Upper (W/BCG/CH)

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

If that includes the bolt carrier group, then it is a very good price.

carver likes this.

3. rlb

rlb Active Member

Yes it is, I almost ordered from another company but they sold out. With shipping that one would have been $266.00, got lucky on that one.
    I will need magazines for it when it is all together so got to looking and found 10 round ASC mags for 10.75 each with $6.95 shipping which saved several dollars from all the other sights I had seen. (jesticearms.com)

carver likes this.
  4. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Don't forget the range report.

carver, dbcooper and Big Mak like this.
  5. rlb

rlb Active Member

Will do but it will be after Christmas.

6. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

I bought one of the Bear Creek x39 uppers from Classic, only complaint I had was that the bore was a bit rusty as they didn't clean it after test firing it. Some folks got some that they said were so bad that they are sending them in under warranty claims, but who knows for sure. Mine cleaned up fine after some judicious bore brush work with Hoppes and plenty of patches.

I'll have to check out that site for magazines, best I found were the ASC at Gunmagwarehouse.