The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
I would like to post something about V40 for the TFF members. V509 is a person of character and integrity, 100%. I have got to know him outside the perimeters of TFF and have delt with him on a business level and would not hesitate to do business with him anytime in the future. I am the type of individual that picks my friends carefully and V405 is a friend for life.

I hope you like that Smith Everett. Shoot a bullseye for me, would ya? Also, what do you think of the action?

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
ok, who is v405 and why did he get mentioned? I hate when I can't sleep, get up, and brouse...then get confused. As far as a smith....great guns!!! Saved my life a couple times. Did I ever tell you about the time......STOP....oops, really need to go back to bed.

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
ok, who is v405 and why did he get mentioned? I hate when I can't sleep, get up, and brouse...then get confused. As far as a smith....great guns!!! Saved my life a couple times. Did I ever tell you about the time......STOP....oops, really need to go back to bed.
Sorry, V509. That's a good reason to wear my nes reading glasses when on the computer.

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
I blame my mis types on the fact I only use my index fingers to type :)
Ya, and that too. I looked at that and thought who the heck is V405??? Can't wait until I shoot without my new glasses. How do you like the action on your new Smith? Have you shot it? Range report? Come on bro, your killing me in Idaho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.