The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the bolt and internal parts from an 870 express work in a wingmaster?
what about the forend tube assy? I have a wingmaster receiver , just the receiver w/ mag tube and trigger assy.. bought it from a local pawn shop for 1 dollar,(the trigger group was $50) also got a 1100 receiver but the tube for the recoil spring is broken off ( I didnt know it was supposed to be there and it was only 1 dollar too!) also would like to know if pardner or one of the other 870 clones parts will interchange, thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I believe so, I have both and the parts look identical and believe the only real difference is the finish on these. But have never actually tried it myself. Pretty sure they are completely interchangeable.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome, thanks guys now I just have to find a donor gun I have seen the h&r pardner clones for 150 I think this would be cheaper than buying the parts seperately

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
Most internal parts of any Model 870's should interchange, but be careful with the bolts and locking blocks or you could create a condition of excess headspace.

Jim

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Is there a way to check headspace in a pump ? I would check it before firing it for sure, if I knew how.

Checking google tells me that the headspace is from the bolt and notch in the bbl, if the bbl and bolt are from the same donor then it "should" headspace correctly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts