The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need some advice. I am in possession of a very nice 8mm Turkish Mauser. All numbers match and the arm is in excellent shape. Thing is there is a boatload of ammunition with it. I have the original wooden ammo box marked 7.92mm that has several 25 round paper boxes with shells and a green oval tin with a can opener that shows 380 rounds on the markings. All together there are like 760 rounds of loaded military shells FMJ I think. The shells are dark green cases with a copper bullet that has a red ring around the bullet by the case mouth. I don't know much about it otherwise. This arm was given to a committee that I am a member of to raise funds to build a Veterans Honor Park so we are trying to get some idea of what this might be worth. Any military buffs out there that can help out a veteran? IMG_1098.JPG IMG_1100.JPG

·
Super Moderator
39,828 Posts
Without seeing the rifle you are talking about, there is no way for anyone to give you a value. Please read the link given below and then start a new thread with the required information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.