911 Operator Madness

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Alaska444, May 20, 2017.

1. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

I'll dial 911 so somebody can come pick up a body.

Alaska444 likes this.
  2. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

I wouldnt call 911 until I have secured a defensive position and have all 4 of my weapons at hand that are always by my bedside at night.

Then if possible, I would probably call 911 mainly for documentation purposes.

3. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

My oldest grand daughter is a police dispatcher in Oxnard, California...That is where the
    current police chief here in Phoenix come from....Annie was born Halloween evening 1980..
    as a fault with grand parents, thinking of her as a kid when if fact she has kids of her own..
    I called 911 about local code enforcement recently about 02:30 AM and got reprimanded.
    It seemed an emergency police matter to me...Chief

4. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

When seconds count, cops are minutes away. 911 isn't going to get them here any quicker. Same for an ambulance. I'm better off having the wife drive me to an ER. Quicker and my chances of surviving the local emergency room are slim anyway regardless of how I got there.

m77user and Stahlrosen like this.
  5. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

Being that my daughter sleep in her room, I investigate all bumps in the night. I used to be a heavy sleeper too, but now I wake easily by strange noises.