The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking I might look for one Anyone have any experience or insight? Taraus the only current manufacturer? Thanks.....

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Smith and Wesson made one for a short time. Great gun but expensive to purchase now days. I dont know much about the Taurus 9mm revolvers but their revolvers in general lack quality control. If you do find one, dry fire it about 10 times to see if it binds.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I think Ruger still makes a Blackhawk Convertible that comes with 2 cylinders, one for 38/357 and one for 9mm.

·
Premium Member
19,872 Posts
I think Ruger still makes a Blackhawk Convertible that comes with 2 cylinders, one for 38/357 and one for 9mm.
They do. They have one at my gun shop.

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Charter arms currently makes one it might be just as good as the Taurus
I'm glad you posted that. American made and as another here pointed out, it doesn't need moon clips. Now if I can find one...............

·
Registered
396 Posts
They are all very hard to find now....I have a Taurus stainess snubbie. Uses clips and works well. I got it for a great price too..
G*********B has a Smith asking for $800.

·
Premium Member
3,265 Posts
Yep, got one in my safe. I use the 9mm cylinder to check my 9mm reloads for fit. Sometimes a bulged case will get thru my dies and won't chamber in the pistol. If it fits in the cylinder, it's a good round.

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I picked up a Taurus today. Wanted a Charter Arms; they can't be found.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts