A challenge to Hollywood...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Guts3d, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

I hereby challenge the following celebrities who make millions of dollars each year using guns in movies and on television to never use one again, either in real life (They often believe that they are "responsible" and "important" enough to merit firearms, unlike the unwashed masses such as us) or on film. If you really believe it, stop using them. 100%. Here is a short list of some of the 2 faced, lying, gun banning blanket blanks:
    Sean Connery
    Patrick Stewart
    Sigourney Weaver
    Kevin Costner
    Mark Wahlberg
    Matt Damon
    Sylvester Stallone
    and believe it or not, Arnold Schwartzenneger.

I hereby pledge I will NOT go to see any movie with any of these morons in it.

Broot, rooter, joe45c and 2 others like this.
  2. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

None of these names surprise me in the least. The things they share or have in common is that they are all extremely wealthy (and have their own private ARMED security) and that they all have to suck-up to fellow Hollywood Elites (lest they loose their own "Elite" standing) and join-in on bashing the rights and common values of ordinary American citizens.

Both Stewart and Schwarzenegger are foreigners with an 'imported sense of superiority' (they think they are better than the unwashed American masses because of their naturally superior European origin. (If it was so great over there - why did they come HERE?)

Stallone has always been a little boy pretending to be someone he is not. Of course, you can say the very same thing about any of the others listed here. One of the more interesting things I see whenever I watch a Stallone flick is the image of what HE perceives an 'ordinary, average American' is. His characters are always under-educated with a dark sense of frustration for his position in life.

Of the names listed - if there were a surprise among them - for me it would be Costner. I do enjoy his work in films such as Dances With Wolves, but again - he is pretending to be someone he is not. His real personality is that of a very weak man who must bend to his environment and please his masters to survive. They all also share this.

If there is a moral here it is 'Don't take anyone who pretends to be someone else seriously'.

jbmid1, Guts3d, joe45c and 4 others like this.

3. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Good luck with your challenge. If there's one word in the English language the prog's don't know, it's hypocrisy.

4. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member Supporting Member

I haven't seen a really good movie in a lot of years.
    These celebs are mostly useless today. The hollyweird
    writers lack the brain power or creativity to think of any new
    material and rely on remakes.
    I've already seen those.

5. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Too bad that no one on that list will read your post!

firefighter1635, Guts3d and joe45c like this.
  6. bumblebee

bumblebee Well-Known Member

Add Charlize Therone to that list. She left Sean Penn because he wouldn't get rid of his gun collection. No Atomic Blonde for me

Guts3d likes this.
  7. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

Greeting Gutz....did you happen to read the post that i did on Kevin Costner...of all those
    'Pu**ies' you mentioned, his name on there surprised me most of all...Though I never met
    him, like I said, as he become pretty famous with his movie rolls, the kids would mention
    things about him...seemed just the ordinary, hell-raising kid....About 3 to 7 years was the
    age difference on mine 4 kids and him. Chief

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
    Guts3d likes this.
  8. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

Ahh! Not Kevin Costner to "Dances With Liberals" To bad.

Guts3d likes this.