A DAISY CUTTER BY ANY OTHER NAME---.

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx Active Member

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (3/8/03 10:58:21 am)
    Reply A DAISY CUTTER BY ANY OTHER NAME---.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Damn troops---you could drop a niner-ton ordinance in here and not disturb anyone---a weapon we called The Blue-Boy from the Vietnam era but in recent years, The Daisy Cutter. Where is everyone---have they gone on relegious sabbaticals or bar hopping---something has got their attention and it sure isn't this old site of ours. Want to hear more about the Blue Boy or go modern and have me tell you about the Daisy Cutter---every time I say that word Daisy, I think of Li'l Abner's gal friend, Daisy Mae---what a doll she was---dumber than a post but sure a good looker. Mammy Yoakum sure kept her son Abner in line---she'd whup his boney butt in a Dogpatch second if he got outta line. Sometimes I feel like that little dink with the torn up hat---everywhere he went he had a raincloud over his head---used to feel like that a couple days before payday---sometimes felt like that too when a 'night after' would start haunting me as I dug ditches in the noonday sun off on some Pacific attoll. Well, have I covered enough subjects that it at least rates "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP WILBORN---YOU FOREST GUMP ACTING CLOWN"!!!!

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (3/8/03 12:12:12 pm)

Re: A DAISY CUTTER BY ANY OTHER NAME---.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey Chief, don't be sad some of us are still here. Just doing something for Tac which has taken up a bit of my time. But I read and I do apologize for not posting!

You are one of the major reasons I come here my friend - love what you write!