The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to the Board Camey1201.

My opinion would be that 'bluebird' probably had special meaning between he & his wife. Nothing more.

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
25,876 Posts
Welcome 'T'-----please forgive the shortened version but I had pegged fwd and didn't remember how that name was spelled---does that name mean German? Is it a nickname that means something or your real name? I had not looked in on this forum for the longest time--years, in fact, and when I saw your posting, I read down the list at what we had all been talking about. Those memories I recalled years ago about years ago, i.e., the metal caskets in the sun at DaNang in January of 68....recalled now just as fresh and sobering as they were back then---I am 40 years older now and the memories come slashing back as vivid as dreams have been over the years...Welcome to the site, "T"----thank you for your service of being a good American. Chief

·
Registered
44 Posts
John where did you find that old post ? that was mine but a long time ago. thanks for bringing it out. Looks like it got a lot of response.

·
25,876 Posts
Greetings Barry---it's been a long 'dry spell' for you---we've missed you. I hope your health is good and your fortune prosperous. What post are you referring to Barry---was it the day I wrote about arriving 'in country'? Chief

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes bartal was my old sign in name a few years back......How are you doing? I have no excuse for not being here so I won't try to lie........Still have that gift for you will send it this week.

·
25,876 Posts
Barry, I posted you a msg over on the other topic--again thanks--it's very nice...Chief

21 - 28 of 28 Posts