The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Chief i worked with them at the Range in South Australia before they went to the US

nice folks , good kit ,the poor suckers trust the US government

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I've seen snippets about this system for a few years now. Whatch the US send it to a third world cesspool that our troops will have to go in and mop up.

·
Registered
491 Posts
I've seen snippets about this system for a few years now. Whatch the US send it to a third world cesspool that our troops will have to go in and mop up.
What he said-defense contractors gotta make a buck:mad:

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
i want the crawler , 2x minimi based 5.56 sustained fire units with 1200 rnds each
and 2 x 40mm grenade launcher 150 rnd each

the base and the 40mm are the firestorm kit i'm not such a fan of the small arms versions as they put out too much ammo for the average need

a single minimi with cocking servo using extreamly accurate targeting and 5 round low walk up bursts ( meaning we know the rounds will "walk up the target" as the unit recoils and finds balance .. so we aim at the groin for first shot , no 5 should be in the head or so ) much more effective for way less cost

fire 123 or 4 guns at once cause of the small load out the range is far longer and its way faster ( 28 mph patrol speed top of 45mph)

sadly i kept my word and did not take camera's on the range to show you one and i only know of all grenade units being tested in the US but the mixed gun turret units we installed in Israel are THE GROUSE , control centre in a un named area far from the area run by good looking girlies who teleoperate the 100+ turrents

i'd love a set up like that too but that means i'm fixed and fixed aint quite me

i'm a patrol to contact or ambush and destroy type

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
26,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jack, I doubt seriously if anyone reading your well-informed facts about these systems will call you down as to their accuracy...I'm very impressed with your knowledge about what I thought to be, "right off the drawing board" information...Chief

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
Chief with some of it i saw the drawing board .. but the 88 and the turrents where my last real play with the tech after the israelis installed the turrent they all went to the US

i went to Russia , ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts