The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,484 Posts
I've seen snippets about this system for a few years now. Whatch the US send it to a third world cesspool that our troops will have to go in and mop up.

·
Banned
17,476 Posts
i want the crawler , 2x minimi based 5.56 sustained fire units with 1200 rnds each
and 2 x 40mm grenade launcher 150 rnd each

the base and the 40mm are the firestorm kit i'm not such a fan of the small arms versions as they put out too much ammo for the average need

a single minimi with cocking servo using extreamly accurate targeting and 5 round low walk up bursts ( meaning we know the rounds will "walk up the target" as the unit recoils and finds balance .. so we aim at the groin for first shot , no 5 should be in the head or so ) much more effective for way less cost

fire 123 or 4 guns at once cause of the small load out the range is far longer and its way faster ( 28 mph patrol speed top of 45mph)

sadly i kept my word and did not take camera's on the range to show you one and i only know of all grenade units being tested in the US but the mixed gun turret units we installed in Israel are THE GROUSE , control centre in a un named area far from the area run by good looking girlies who teleoperate the 100+ turrents

i'd love a set up like that too but that means i'm fixed and fixed aint quite me

i'm a patrol to contact or ambush and destroy type

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
26,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jack, I doubt seriously if anyone reading your well-informed facts about these systems will call you down as to their accuracy...I'm very impressed with your knowledge about what I thought to be, "right off the drawing board" information...Chief

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.