A+++ for Bondai, Doc & Ziggy

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 7, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

BlackGun
    (2/1/02 2:02:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All A+++ for Bondai, Doc & Ziggy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now this is a story worth telling! Ziggy has a garage sale going in the B/S/T section. I wanted the S&W Mod. 59 he had for sale bad, so I had to put my new Maadi AK-47 on the Forum for the exact same amout that Ziggy wanted for his Mod. 59. Bondai buys the AK, sends Ziggy the money on my behalf, I take the AK and some other goodies for Bandai over to AntiqueDr's for shipment. With no confussion, Ziggy reports the receipt of the funds within three days and notifies me that my S&W is being shipped to Doc. Doc reports that Bondais AK is being shipped to him. All these transactions going on between four people at one time with surgical coordination and no glitches. That's what I call team work! Thanks Bondai, Doc & Ziggy! You guys are great and I'm proud to call each of you my friends!
    Tread On Me, But, Leave My DONUT Alone! !

BlackGUN

bondai
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (2/2/02 2:32:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: A+++ for Bondai, Doc & Ziggy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ah Shucks, it weren't nothin'

NOW WHERE THE HELL'S MY STUFF ????

Ditto....
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!

Edited by: bondai at: 2/2/02 2:33:42 pm

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (2/2/02 6:23:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: A+++ for Bondai, Doc & Ziggy
    Everything is going as planned BG, Bondai's manual is in the mail, as well as your mdl.59

Zig

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.” “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” --George Mason