A++ For "teehee"

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 6, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/1/01 1:30:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All A++ For "teehee"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great communication and fast to ship, thanks again. LTS
    "am not" R2

teehee1
    (8/1/01 3:24:27 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: A++ For "teehee"
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanx for the kind words. Let me know if you have any customers out your way for some nasty assault rifles. When
    I went to the FFL list in TX I truly didn't believe how many
    dlrs were listed, it reminds me of Kalif in the 80's. Regards, teehee

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/1/01 8:24:21 pm)
    I have to add my Atta Boy in here to about Gary (teehee). Great communication, super varity of stock, from tin foil to Law's rockets. ( Just kidding about the Law's rockets) After several deals brewing at the same time, Teehee, shipped all of my wish list even before the final money order arrived at his location. It gives you a warm feeling when a businessman will trust you with the merchandise before the finds arrive.
    Thanks Gary, a well satisfied customer
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 8/1/01 9:27:50 pm

ruffitt
    (8/16/01 2:03:57 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: A++ For "teehee"
    Now it's my turn. Even though I bid on an item before my jaunt cross country to the get togethers in Virginia and Missouri, Gary patiently waited while I completed my journies to get the fees I owed him. His response was swift and the package mailed (First Class) immediately upon his receipt of my funds. Not only that, there was an additional item in the package when I received it. The additional item was more than what I had bid upon to purchase, but Gary added it for free.

Thanx, Gary - you're AAAA++++ in my book.

ruffitt

teehee1
    (8/19/01 8:41:25 pm)
    Hi Ruffitt, the graphics above are worth more than the $10
    smile I requested. You just picked up my spirits a bunch. Thanx, Gary AKA teehee

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/31/01 4:58:39 pm)
    Once again "teehee" comes through. A real pleasure to do business with. Thank you. LTS
    "am not" R2