A good buy??

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Zigzag2, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

m4ranger
    (11/5/02 3:23:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All A good buy??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Found a Chi-com sks paratrooper today at local shop. They want $250 for it, has it's typical wear and tear, bayo etc.

What do you guys think?

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/5/02 3:37:15 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: A good buy??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Define: Chi-com sks paratrooper.
    Define: Typical wear and tear.

I know what 250.00 is.....

m4ranger
    (11/5/02 3:39:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del re
    Chinese

a few dents on the stock, and some scratches and wear on the blueing.

all #'s match

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/5/02 4:16:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: re
    Price can run the gammut on these depending on pinned barrel vs. screwed in barrel, with or without bayonet, factory markings, stock finish, etc.

Anywhere from $175 to $275 around the St. Louis area. That is another thing - prices swing widely depending on part of the country. Reportedly up in the South Dakota area it may be worth $125 to $150.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

m4ranger
    (11/5/02 4:52:56 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del re
    I'm In Colorado, 250 seems in line for what Ive seen around here. Barrel is threaded screwed and has the spike bayo.........

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/5/02 8:28:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: re
    You might want to double-check the price by looking for similar ones on the gun auction sites. But I think $250 is a fair price for a paratrooper. Definitely not a screaming deal, but not overpriced. I wouldn't pay much higher than that though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.