A Great Day, Almost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

walter in florida
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/20/03 7:28:45 pm)
    Reply A Great Day, Almost
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Today was a good day. My wife was in the hospital 89 or 90 days and she been out at home for over two weeks. My 69 birthday will be coming up on the 22ed and my daughter gave me a certificate to Shoot Straight range today. So, I pack up my Iver Johnson, S

inplanotx
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/20/03 7:33:40 pm)
    Reply Re: A Great Day, Almost
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congratulations Walter and I hope all is well. Sounds like you are getting life back in order and have a wonderful daughter. Have fun and keep em in the black. Also....

Happy Birthday!!!

walter in florida
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/20/03 7:37:03 pm)
    Rest of message. I packed up my Iver Johnson , S & W (both 38 S & W) and a Excam 32 ACP. The Iver Johnson and the S & W performed perfect. The Excam jammed on me 3 times( worked better after oiling it). It looks like I am a wheel gun man from now on. Walter in Florida

rmrdaddy
    (3/20/03 8:34:49 pm)
    happy birthday, walter!!!
    just keep shootin' my man!! and keep looking at things in a good light! positivity is everything!! regards to you and the wife!!
    daddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.