A new little .22 revolver for me

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by gdmoody, Apr 8, 2009.

1. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

My wife has been wanting me to start walking again. I live out in the country and there are a few nasty dogs where I will be walking. I wanted something small enough to stick in the pocket of my sweat pants. I have been looking to replace a .22 Mag derringer that my Grandson lost to the Police a few months ago (long story).

I had been thinking of getting another Cobra 2 shot derringer. I saw this little 5 shot revolver in my local gun shop a couple of weeks ago and kept thinking about it so today I went by there and picked it up. It has the .22 magnum cylinder and an extra .22LR cylinder. I will use the LR cylinder with rat shot in it. It was a little more than what I really wanted to pay for it, but what the heck, I paid $220 OTD for it.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  2. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Well-Known Member

Thats a sweet little pocket gun, But I don't think you're ultimate clip loader is gonna work on that one LOL, JUNK

3. w1spurgeon

w1spurgeon Member

This is the same gun my wife carries in her purse. We paid more than you.

4. SARG

SARG Member

I had one of those......... they also made a belt buckle that the pistol would lock into. Sorta the hide in plain sight deal.

5. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Well-Known Member

Who makes this gun GD? Does it have a model number. I came back to look at this again because I think I may have a use for one of these. JUNK

6. gdmoody

North American Arms - Model Number NAA-22MC

7. bobkk

bobkk Member

Bought one in 22LR a few years ago. Never shot it much. Need to
    shoot it again and see if I can hit anything with it. Not a good defence
    round but beats a rock. They are loud with stingers.

8. gdmoody

bobkk, I spent a few hours at the range yesterday and the most fun I had was shooting this little thing. I had a brick of Aguila Colibri .22 that I never could figure out what to do with because they are not powerful enough to make it out of the barrel of a rifle (my rifle anyway). I gave it away but kept a couple of boxes for myself. Well anyway, yesterday, I took a box of it with me to the range and shot it through this little gun. It was just plain fun to shoot , the bullets fire so slow you can actually watch the bullet going from the gun to the target. I think I will buy some more of it just to play with this NAA revolver.

9. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

I also own one of these little darlings, and love it! Just forget about the sights, point and shoot! At 10' all 5 shots can be kept in a 5" group, and that .22 Mag should do the trick as a last ditch SD round.

10. fleetwood1976

fleetwood1976 Well-Known Member

I bought one that was 22 mag only about 10 years ago for $169 and was surprised at the accuracy of them. great for the pocket, boot, purse etc.