The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Look at this awesome ride. My Ruger GP100 357 magnum. All man, all braun, all steel, all testosterone. Yep, feast your eyes.

You want one like it, hu?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
That looks like the old partial shroud 3" with fixed sights?
Nice lookin GP Highboy!

A friend of mine brought a 3" full-shroud (the current model) GP home last fall. I like it...it would make a nice carry gun if he would swap the Hogue grip for the old-style paneled GP grip like yours.

But...but...but...
You really oughtta clean your other toys off the table before you take pics of your shootin irons though! :eek:

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice lookin GP Highboy!

A friend of mine brought a 3" full-shroud (the current model) GP home last fall. I like it...it would make a nice carry gun if he would swap the Hogue grip for the old-style paneled GP grip like yours.

But...but...but...
You really oughtta clean your other toys off the table before you take pics of your shootin irons though! :eek:
Toys? What toys? Oh, those belong to my wife. I didn't even realize they were there. Really, I don't play with stuffed animals. :lmao2:

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice lookin GP Highboy!

But...but...but...
My GP conceals nicely. I agree the Houge grips are too big to conceal.

Bindernut, I have no idea what the toys are doing on my desk. You have to believe me on this one.

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Hey Highboy you forgot to send me that gun. I am still waiting on the other one's to.

I was thinking of picking one of these up for concealed carry. We are supposed to get CC this year in Illinois but I don't have a guns that will work.

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Highboy you forgot to send me that gun. I am still waiting on the other one's to.

I was thinking of picking one of these up for concealed carry. We are supposed to get CC this year in Illinois but I don't have a guns that will work.
gvw3, if there was anyone on this forum that I was going to send my guns to, it would probably be you bud. And, I would make sure there was plenty of ammo. Seriously brother. ;)

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I did this to both my GP100 and my SP101 (but they fell in the river also a while back), identical trigger group/internals. They were already fantastic but now they are smooth as glass and still safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuqticFg9q8

They're nice guns for sure! Mine's the 'door greeter'

·
Registered
17,292 Posts
Nope, don't want it. Like to have a nice 4" Security Six, or even better, a Speed Six, but them GPs just don't do it for me. Much rather have an N-frame.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I like the picture...

Finally a Ruger in a picture with things that go with it.

Pink toys.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I think Highboy keeps his cleaning supplies and extra ammo for the Ruger in his pink castle there....

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Like your Ruger--here's my M66

·
Premium Member
9,883 Posts
Re: Like your Ruger--here's my M66

That's a nice revolver, but there is no pink castle and no stuffed animals. :D

But it is very nice.
Cropped my pink stuff out.......Trying to be really manly.............

·
Registered
9,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Like your Ruger--here's my M66

Cropped my pink stuff out.......Trying to be really manly.............
Ya, I need to learn how to crop. Actually, those toys were given to us to donate and I thought it would be funny to take a pic of them with my gun. I saw the toys and started laughing thinking this would be the perfect ammo for 68 and Norahc. :D

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
That's a FINE looking GP. HB, but something just plain "wrong" with all that pink!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts