A thank you seems so inadequate......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Rons Toys Family
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/24/01 7:12:20 am)
    | Edit | Del All A thank you seems so inadequate......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want to take a moment to thank each and everyone one of you on this board who expressed their sympathy and thoughts in regards to the passing of my father, Ron Wee. Be it in the form of a donation, flowers, or kind words, I am overwhelmed by the closeness and kindness of people we never "knew". My Dad would be proud and amazed to know that he had touched so many people. Our world is still in a state of turmoil and confusion which I am sure it will be for a long time to come. My Dad was the bright star in all of our lives and it is hard to "see" without that light. I know that in time, we will remember all the good memories instead of dwelling on all that was lost.
    Please accept our thanks, even though it seems so humble for all of your kindness.

Heather
    Rons Toys Family

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/24/01 8:31:34 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: A thank you seems so inadequate......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It is you who should be proud, he will live forever in your heart. Respectfully LTS
    "am not" R2

BlackGun
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/24/01 9:47:43 am)
    The warm feelings you have shared with us during your trying times are heart felt. May God bless you and Ron's loved ones.
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Xracer
    (8/24/01 12:43:51 pm)
    He was a friend to all of us, and a valued member of our community.

Thank you, Ron's family, for the opportunity to say a last goodby and Godspeed.

southernfreedom
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/24/01 12:51:55 pm)
    Heather, I am sorry your dad died. I wish the very best for your family. Thank you for stopping in to say hello.

Zigzag2
    (8/24/01 1:02:09 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: A thank you seems so inadequate......
    seemingly inadequate thank you?.... not at all.
    I think I can speak for everyone here, We all here thank you from the bottoms of our hearts

Rick "ZigZag2

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 8/25/01 6:08:37 am

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/24/01 10:25:07 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: A thank you seems so inadequate......
    We will never forget him!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

TallTLynn
    (8/24/01 11:22:27 pm)
    Heather,

Your father was a friend to all of us and I know that we all mourn his passing.

We sincerely appreciate you and other members of your family being kind enough to take time in your grief to let us know what happened.

All of us here have prayed for your family and we wish you and yours all the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.