A thank you seems so inadequate......

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forum' started by Guest, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Rons Toys Family
    (8/24/01 7:17:39 am)
    | Del All A thank you seems so inadequate......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want to take a moment to thank each and everyone one of you on this board who expressed their sympathy and thoughts in regards to the passing of my father, Ron Wee. Be it in the form of a donation, flowers, or kind words, I am overwhelmed by the closeness and kindness of people we never "knew". My Dad would be proud and amazed to know that he had touched so many people. Our world is still in a state of turmoil and confusion which I am sure it will be for a long time to come. My Dad was the bright star in all of our lives and it is hard to "see" without that light. I know that in time, we will remember all the good memories instead of dwelling on all that was lost.
    Please accept our thanks, even though it seems so humble for all of your kindness.

Heather
    Rons Toys Family

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Moderator*
    (8/24/01 7:52:16 am)
    | Del Re: A thank you seems so inadequate......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you Heather for taking the time to let us know. Wilborn

Misterstan
    (8/24/01 9:51:55 am)
    Heather, thank you for your kind words.

I regret that your father and I never found the time to meet in person as we had planned.

After meeting you and your family, I can see that Ron was truly blessed with a wonderful family. He will be missed, but not forgotten!

Stan Lambert
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan

Edited by: Misterstan at: 8/24/01 10:54:18 am

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/24/01 12:30:32 pm)
    Thank you, Heather.

He won't be forgotten.

Sharon

Genog
    (8/24/01 12:58:20 pm)
    Thank you Heather,

I know Ron is with the Five Sullivan Brothers and my
    brother-in-law.

God Bless You and family,
    Geno G

Tac401
    Administrator
    (8/24/01 10:04:11 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: A thank you seems so inadequate......
    Heather,

We will never forget him and we are here if you
    ever want to visit!

Regards, JD/Tac