A word about the Bin Ladin tape... ( 1 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/13/01 1:42:13 pm)
    | Edit | Del All A word about the Bin Ladin tape...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...crap.

Anybody in the world with one eyeball and half-sense knows that Bin Ladin has more sense than to let some nitwit make such a tape.

I believe this to be pure propaganda.

Note that I am not taking up for this "A** Ho**. I am saying only that I believe this tape to be a bogus, put-up attempt to bend some minds and to provide some modicum of "evidence" for those who still demand it.

Those who disagree with me may be correct, I will certainly not fuss about any such disagreement, however it is likely that we will never know for sure.

Edited by: NeoDebo at: 12/13/01 1:43:50 pm

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (12/13/01 2:08:14 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: A word about the Bin Ladin tape...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'd like to think the video was taken by a covert operative.
    Since it has been shown I'm sure in the followings we'll hear every imaginable twist possible. Maybe even mine?
    ZigZag2

kdub01
    (12/13/01 2:26:06 pm)
    I'm sure there will be immediate denial and claims of hoax by anyone wanting to discredit the US policy towards the Islamic world terrorists.

Whether it is propaganda or factual, I believe the jerk is involved up past his dirty turban in the activities and needs eradicating, along with all the other 'followers' of his ilk.

Personally, I lend credence to the tape - the asshole has to gloat over the harm caused American citizens and military. Sorta like ol' Hitler dancing with the fall of Paris in WWII.

the real fredneck
    (12/13/01 2:35:55 pm)
    I tend to agree with you Debo, I don't speak Arabic but I have known several who do and a lot/most of the meaning comes from the way it's said, not what words are used, it could well be a hoax but it dosen't matter what the truth is when the B-52's are overhead, last one living gets to write the "true history"

The "terrorist" that worries me the most is Asscroft, his record of using the Constitution as ass wipe while Govenor here should have the citizens of the other 49 concerned at the very least

Xracer
    (12/13/01 6:06:49 pm)
    I can't vouch for the translation, since I don't speak Arabic, but as a retired photographer/cinematographer, it appears to be genuine. On the interior shots.... the lighting is consistant, the lips appear to synch with the words being spoken, there appear to be no splicings or special effects. The sound is consistant with the conditions...the voice drops when the subject turns his head away, and rises when he turns his head toward the camera.

On the exterior shots......again, consistant lighting, shadows, and sound. No splices or special effects.

It appears to be an amateur video, without any manipulation, totally consistant with the conditions under which it was shot.

If the tape is a fake, and these are actors, they bear an uncanny resemblence to Bin Laden and others we've seen in previous videotapes that have been broadcast on Arab television, and have gone without question.

AGunguy
    (12/13/01 6:45:50 pm)
    It is my humble opinion that these tapes will prove nothing to the Muslim world, and if you had Binny setting in front of a live telecast the Muslim world still wouldn't believe anything that shows him to be the murdering lying terrorist scum bag he is.

Them folks have a mindset that is stone age, they hate us, they want us to die, and they want to take over with their backassford unfounded religious beliefs. This mindset and false religious fevor will get the world in an eventual nuclear war. They will die for their sins...and so will a lot of us...but the real God of our creation will not let their evil tryumph...he will intervien before mankind destroys itself...so it is written and so shall it come to past.

Gunguy

LIKTOSHOOT
    (12/13/01 7:21:38 pm)
    I could tell right off, it`s a fake.....that fat guy is Elvis with a beard, the skinny guy....the way he`s sitting, must have butt dreads and we know who that is. I think it was taken on the Mothership behind the sheep room, after everyone had alined their olives and pickles after removing the tin foil. WHOOSH-WHOOSH...WOO-WOO!!!!
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/13/01 7:57:19 pm)
    LTS you hit the nail on the head with this one. If ya'll will notice the next time you watch the tape, next to the fat guy(Elvis) there is about a 2 sec. gllimps of a gutair sticking out from one of the large rags on the floor.
    Confused? Don't be so sure.

polishshooter
    (12/15/01 1:27:13 am)
    God, I hate Earl Warren, LBJ, Richard Nixon, and Bill Clinton...

Because of them a segment of the population will NEVER trust the government again...

It is what it is...and it's real...

A helluva lot of "real" experts, and not only from within the government, have validated it...sorry, but it IS amazing that you guys are so expert you can quickly dismiss it...after viewing it once or twice, really, if you admit it, only because you think it is "too good to be true..."

Believe it...

WHY is it so hard to believe? Hell, police all the TIME are apprehending people who taped THEMSELVES doing something illegal, and then were too stupid to lose the tape, forgot about it, or kept it for later jollies....

Even Richard Milhouse recorded HIMSELF breaking the law, and was brought down because of it...Cops even videotape THEMSELVES using excessive force on stops with their dashboard mounts they forget about! And get fired for it!

And bin Laden is NOT that smart...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

warpig883
    (12/15/01 6:06:53 am)
    What tape? i got some duct tape and some scotch tape and some 100mph tape and some tape worms
    Know what?

wundudnee
    (12/15/01 6:44:50 am)
    | Edit | Del Aword about Bin Ladin tape
    How can you not believe that this tape is not genuine when Dan Blather has said not just once but hundreds of times that this is the "SMOKING GUN TAPE''

#$*#((&#%$

the real fredneck
    (12/15/01 8:12:05 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: Aword about Bin Ladin tape
    Polishshooter
    you left out FDR, McCarthy, MacArthur, Ike, JFK, RFK, Westmoreland, and others who advocated we as citizens have blind faith in our government and institutions, sorry, faith is what religion is based upon, not goverment unless of course you are ruled by the sun god or some such icon

gpostal
    (12/15/01 8:36:11 am)
    ok polish, now that validates the tapes being fake

i have to disagree with you once in a while {bad for the image}

polishshooter
    (12/15/01 8:25:40 pm)
    I have faith that if it WAS a fake it would have been of MUCH better quality....

I mean, look at the "fake" moon landing, that one was done pretty well! I mean everybody KNOWS we never went to the moon, right?

And what about those black helicopters?

HHHmmmm....

Hey Fred, we elect leaders TO lead...and to do the stuff the rest of us can't do individually, and yeah, there are things they CANNOT tell us, we DO have to have faith they are doing the right thing for us...

AFTER we elect the right ones...character DOES matter...and this is why....
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

the real fredneck
    (12/15/01 10:32:55 pm)
    polishshooter
    once again your logic is flawless, leaders lead that's why the suicide pilots didn't tell the rest of the hijackers what the real mission was, and after all shouldn't our government protect us from the truth as much as possible? can't wait to hear the explaination if the terrorists are able to launch an effective bio attack, since according to government "experts" only about 200 individuals worldwide have the knowledge/skills/abilities to weaponize anthrax don't you think the list of suspects would be rather short?

Xracer
    (12/16/01 9:55:51 am)
    ....and how many other individuals have access to the product turned out by those 200. For instance, in a large lab or pharmaceutical complex, only one or two people may have the knowledge to fabricate the anthrax, but hundreds (or more) may have access to the finished product

rayra
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/16/01 3:33:44 pm)
    fredneck, you do know about the 'leading biological / anthrax expert' that has been missing since before 9/11 - tons of relatives / co-workers say 'he was fine', yet his car is found parked on a major bridge, apparently a suicide jumper.

Suicide over remorse from helping someone cook up some anthrax? Staged death and right now he's being held prisoner and tortured into 'helping'? who knows.

(I know this sucks ass as a 'fact', saw the short story on CNN several weeks ago, have to go dig it up - but it was certainly not played up when it broke.)

Back to the tape - polish has said it, tapes of punks paintballing people as they drive by, tapes of vandals destroying vacant homes, tapes of crooks videotaping their post-burglary party, and leaving the tape in the stolen camera to be recovered.
    Happens all the time.
    And this tape was recovered at one of Bin Laden's associate's house - apparently it was allowed to be made to show how important the associate was (rubbing elbows with OBL).

OBL isn't some Genius or Criminal Mastermind. He's just some fanatic asshole that found a simple and effective manner to hurt his 'enemy'.

the real fredneck
    (12/16/01 4:52:15 pm)
    perhaps he didn't commit suicide, maybe he was working for "independent agents" of our government, of course there's never been any examples of say, oh, a Lt.Col running an illegal war out of the basement of the White House or that the Navy would test the effectiveness of bioweapon delivery systems on the citizens of San Francisco in the 50's either?

arrowlauncher
    (12/16/01 6:45:41 pm)
    watching the tape with my wife who is of arabic decent. She thought the traslation was accurate. Besides Bin ladin is not that smart! He was just lucky Klinton was in office when he gained his so called power!

the real fredneck
    (12/16/01 7:08:05 pm)
    I believe the tape is not a fake, but have to admit the government engages in "Wag the Dog" frequently, regarding how smart Binny is, he's smart enough to have cheated death so far and been the first to rack up such a body count within our borders and can move/hide/attack globally and has no homeland/civilian population to defend and may have a mass destructive capability and also desires this conflict to expand in scope along religious lines, yep Binny is the class goat, a real fu*king dumbass, certainly not smart enough to pour piss out of a boot w/instructions on the heel, but he's been smart enough to outsmart us so far

rayra
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/16/01 11:50:35 pm)
    smart or dumb, his managing to have the govt of his host-country bombed out of power is one way to make sure that no one else will invite him over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.